For this look, I drew inspiration from MAC Cosmetics fragrance Turquatic. Most of the products I used are MAC products, but there a few other items I used as well. As always, everything will be linked below. If it’s not linked, it’s because it’s discontinued.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown & Clear Brow Gel
- MAC Shiny Pretty Things Eye Palette in Smoky (limited edition)
- MAC #76 Lash
- Fenty Beauty ProFilt’r Foundation in 210
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt
- Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner in Nude Medium
- MAC Lipglass in Best Teddy (limited edition)
Did you like my look? Anything you want to see me create? Let me know in the comments. Make sure to follow me so that you get notified as soon as a new post goes up.
The Boho Vamp