I know I’ve been slacking on these after I did my first one. Hopefully, I can figure out a schedule on when to write it. For this week, the focus is skin, because you probably won’t see me post much about it. That part of my makeup doesn’t change often. I’ll post again if I’m trying out a new product. Other than that, there isn’t much variation.
This is my go-to skin lewk. I love to look glowy and dewy. I’m not a fan of doing a completely matte look because, with my dry skin, a matte skin finish can really accentuate those dry patches. She likes to look pretty, not like dry toast.
When I’m in a rush, I have this skin makeup routine down pact to about 5 minutes, which is great when I don’t have time in the morning, or I just want more sleep. Anyway without further babble here is my skin routine. Like always, I will provide links if possible. Also, the image is unfiltered and unedited so that you can see what’s up.
- NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- MAC Cosmetics Face and Body in C3 mixed with Face and Body Mirage Noir in Light Pearl
- MAC Cosmetics Loose Foundation Powder in Light (no longer available)
- MAC Cosmetics Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt
- Tarte Cosmetics Face and Eyes Palette Ladies Night out for Blush and Bronzer (no longer available)
- Topped off with Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
2 thoughts on “Makeup Lewk of the Week: Glowy”
I love this glowy look! Thanks for sharing 🙂
Thanks and my pleasure 🤗
LikeLiked by 1 person