Y’all are gonna get sick of all my simple makeup looks, but it’s my favorite thing to do. Here’s another simple look that I created recently for date night. I did add a little of bit shimmer to my eyes this time, but with my new hair cut you can’t really tell.
Here’s the look along with some details. I decided to keep it unfiltered and unedited because I liked the way the photo came out.
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- MAC Cosmetics StudioFace & Body in C3 mixed with Light Pearl
- MAC Loose Foundation Powder in Light Plus (discontinued)
- Tarte Ladies Night Face and Eyes Palette for blush and bronzer (discontinued)
- MAC Cosmetics Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt
- Smashbox Photo Matte Eyes Palette
- Smashbox Cover Shot Sultry Eye Palette (discontinued)
- MAC Cosmetics Whisper of Gilt in the inner corner (link provided above)
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Eyebrows (even though you can’t see them):
What’s your favorite look to do? Let me know in the comments below.