Happy Birthday to Me! But my birthday was actually last month in March. I turned 25 and this year I decided that I wanted a house party. So my birthday was on a Friday and I had my party the next day on Saturday. For my actual birthday, my husband surprised me and took to me to Peter Luger. I did the same exact look for both. The only difference is that I added lashes and did a different red for the party. Here is a detailed break down of my makeup and some quick outfit details. I will make sure to link the products to the best of my abilities as some are limited edition and may no longer be on the site.
Up first is the glam:
- Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional Matte Rescue Gel Primer
- MAC Face and Body Foundation in C3
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla (under the foundation)
- MAC Mineralize Foundation/ Loose in Light Plus
Bronze, Contour, & Highlight:
- Tarte Cosmetics Ladies Night Clay Palette in Happiest Hour & Gal Pal for bronzer and blush
- NYX Hightlight and Contour Pro Palette
- MAC Extra Dimension Skin Finish in Whisper of Gilt
Dresses: Calvin Klein and Fashion Nova
Shoes: Steve Madden
That’s it for this look. Make sure to subscribe/ follow to keep up with my posts. Also make sure to follow me on Instagram and Twitter @thebohovamp.
The Boho Vamp